unRAFFLE Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the date as shown at the bottom of the page.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your billing address
- Your delivery address
- Your order details – including IP address (if you create an order)
- Your password (if you create an account)
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information so that we can:
- enter you into our competitions
- process your payments
- send you order updates
- contact you about your prizes should you win
- create an account so that you can use this website
We may also use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Do we store credit / debit card information?
No, we do not store any debit / credit card information. In order to process your payments securely, all payments are processed by the third-party vendor Secure Trading of which their privacy policies can be viewed at the following urls:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next. More details on cookies can be found at http://www.whatarecookies.com/.
Details of the cookies we use can be found at the following urls:
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This, however, may prevent you from being able to fully use our website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us via the Contact Us page.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You can choose to delete your information at any time by contacting us via the Contact Us page. However please note that deleting certain information may mean the deletion of your account as we require certain information for you to be able to use the full functionality of this website.
- You can view or change any of the information we are holding on you at any time by navigating to the My Account page.
- If you have any queries or require any help in regards to your personal data then please contact us via the Contact Us page.